PET(short for polyester) thermal glossy laminating film roll is a
plastic packaging material widely used in the field of post-press.
Its thickness is available from 11micron(in composition of 6micron
PET film and 5micron EVA glue) to 350micron(in composition of
250micron PET film and 100micron EVA glue), and popular thickness
like 25micron, 75micron, 125micron, 175micron, 250micron, etc.
|10 micron||12 micron||50 micron||75 micron||150 micron|
|EVA||5 micron||5 micron||5 micron||13 micron||25 micron||50 micron||100 micron|
|75 micron||125 micron|
Customized thickness- combination available (11 micron to 350
micron, glossy and matte)
Price by MT or square meter available
What’s PET Thermal Lamination Film?
PET Thermal Laminating Film is mainly made of PET + EVA.
we use extrusion coating process to combine this two layers.
in the final film one side has properties of PET film and the other
side becomes heat sensitive surface used for dry lamination.
this product has two classifications: glossy/shine/transparent and
matte/opaque, both of which sees thickness from 11micron to
its width could be from 180mm to 1880mm and length from 100m (1
inch core, 25mm) to 4000m (3 inch core, 76mm).
Where is PET Thermal Laminating Film used?
the application of PET Glossy Laminating Film can be used to the
- Textbook covers * Brochures * Leaflets
- Sweet boxes * Cosmetics * Shopping bags
How to use PET Thermal Lamination Film?
We need a laminating machine (usually called hot laminator) to use
PET thermal laminating film roll by melting the EVA into substrates
such as paper.
during the process, the film is passed on a heated roller and under
reasonable pressure it sticks to the paper.
this process is easy to use and can be done in home for small
sometimes, people also call it heat lamination or dry lamination or
Operation Guidance on Laminating Process
1. Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different
types of paper and ink.
2. When using the film for the first time or changing the usual
size, a small trial volume before starting massive lamination is
3. Normal process temperature is 90℃-105℃ (203℉ - 221℉), roller
pressure and temperature vary from different types of paper, ink
4. Make sure the ink is dry before laminating. It will delaminate
when the paper contains too much moisture or powder.
5. Make sure to put the material in place with low temperature and
6. The following situation will affect the final quality of the
film during lamination.
a. Using metal ink
b. Ink containing too much wax, dried oil, adhesive, silicon
additive and so on.
c. Much too thick ink
d. Ink completely not dried yet.
e. Much too humid paper sheet.
f. Too much powder on the surface
FAQ on Glossy Laminating Film
About Packing and Shipping
*One roll PET thermal lamination film, one carton
*Tens of rolls of PET thermal lamination film in a pallet
*10 to 12 pallets loaded into 1*20FCL (appro. 13MTs)
*Or 20 to 22 pallets loaded into a 40 feet container (appro. 25MTs)
*Seaport: Xiamen, Shanghai, Ningbo
Airbags Used for Protecting the Pallets from Collision When
Container is Loading…
* Samples for testing are available and free
* Usually sized 300/400mm*100m/200m of each glossy or matt roll
* For favorite measures, please feel free to advise
* The freight for sample delivery is at receiver's side
* But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order
* For saving the cost, we recommend the way of prepaid instead of
* 2 coating lines
* 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container
* 350MTs per month
* Thickness from 11micron (6PET+5EVA) to 350micron (250PET+100EVA)
* Roll width from 180mm to 1880mm
* Roll length from 100m to 6000m
* Reel inner diameter at 25.4mm(1 inch) or 76mm(3 inch)
* Reel outer diameter: 240mm to 380mm (upon reel length and width)
How to Contact AfterPrinting?
If any question or interest, feel free to contact us as below or
send your inquiry directly to us in below part, and we will reply
you once we receive the notification.
Name: Eric Su
Cel.: +86 0592 5503860
Mob./WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18020768629